Thursday, August 11, 2005

Suddenly Silly

I have always said that kids are lucky in that they can do or say just about anything and get away with it. We call it being 'suddenly silly.' A child does it, it is spontaneous and cheeky. An adult does it, crazy and unpredictable.

Which brings me to this list of things that would be really annoying if my co-workers did them, but are tolerable and even funny because it's Sam:

1. wears a red cape every day
2. touches me with his feet
3. asks me to look at his poop before flushing
4. points and laughs whenever he sees my butt
5. asks "Poop or pee?" whenever you go to the bathroom
6. comes out of the bathroom with his underpants around his ankles yelling "Hey everybody, I pooped!"

(Yes, a lot of these have to do with poop - such as life when a 3-year-old is present.)