Thursday, September 10, 2009

My Own Worst Critic

So after my post on Tuesday I thought I would dig up my to-do list and see just what was on it. (I guess I'm a glutton for punishment.)

And it seems I shortchanged myself!

I have done four things, not 1, on my list. I can cross off:

1. Get a dog. (I was aware of this one.)
4. Travel outside the United States. (My husband took me to Toronto for my birthday this year. You don't turn 29 every day.)
8. Buy a sewing machine. (Granted, mine is still in the box, but I did order an e-pattern for a simple little dress I'm going to try to make Abby for a wedding later this year.)
16. Buy new walking shoes and start walking. (And we are back to Tuesday's post.)

The first thing I noticed ... if I just make each to-do to buy something, I could crank this list out in no time.