Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Bottom Three

I took Tag the Dog on a much-needed walk yesterday to pick the boys up from school. While they were excited to see me and the dog, they both were more interested in the bags I was carrying.

"Geesh you guys, it's dog poop," I told them. Tag had sufficiently utilized all the bags I'd brought along. I told the boys we'd have to look the other way if Mother Nature called on the way home.

"Ew. Did you have to pick it up with your hands?" Sam asked.

"No. I turn the bag inside out, use it like a glove and pick up the poop that way. Even so, it's not my favorite thing to do."

"I think it would be my LEAST favorite thing to do," Sam said. "Second least favorite - peeing my pants. Third least favorite - a poke in the eye with something sharp. Picking up poop, peeing my pants, poke in the eye. Yep, those would be my three least favorite things."

I can't say I disagree with him.