Monday, January 09, 2012

Let Me Count the Ways

Dear Abigail,

Thank you for always waking up in a good mood.

Thank you for having such rosy cheeks.

Thank you for your sense of humor, even if it is baffling and embarrassing sometimes.

Thank you for your love of animals.

Thank you for loving Sam.

Thank you for playing Legos and soldiers with Jake. And making him play Barbies.

Thank you for the way you like to touch my cheek whenever you sit in my lap.

Thank you for holding your own against your brothers.

Thank you for never refusing a cuddle.

Thank you for your love of sweeping.

Thank you for your crazy love of anything pink and sparkly.

Thank you for your love of dresses.

Thank you for loving to dance and sing, especially when it's You Are My Sunshine or I Love Rock 'n' Roll.

Thank you for sharing tea with me in the mornings.

Thank you for the tenderness you bring to our home.

Thank you for the past five years.

Happy Birthday Beauty.