Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Love Hate

Sometimes I love Mondays. Our weekends are often so busy that I look forward to the peace and quiet of Monday, after the kids have been dropped off at school.

But generally that feeling doesn't last long and soon I remember I hate Mondays. Because our weekends are busy we often do not have time for basic cleanliness, order and common sense. And on Monday mornings I'm left to deal with the fall out.

Yes, the house is quiet but ...

There are shoes (or shoe) to pick up.

And candy wrappers.

Someone forgot a sock.

Here's a craft that got started ...

And never finished.

I hope this wasn't homeowrk.

Or a private diary.

This is what's leftover from a picnic three days ago.

But not everyone minds the mess.

The best place to find socks is on the drum kit. I shouldn't complain; at least it's a pair of socks.

I hope these aren't needed for hockey practice tonight.

Or soccer practice.

I guess someone uses his hockey stick to take off his pajamas.

Oh look. A wallet with $20. I don't even have a wallet with $20.

An arrow. A real arrow. I have no idea.

I don't know where they get it. Certainly not me. Oh wait. These are mine. From Sunday.

At least my room is impeccable at all times.

As I was saying. at least my car is impeccable at all times.

There's always Tuesday.