Friday, June 30, 2006

The Secret Is Out

Awhile back I read an editorial in the newspaper by a man who had 13 children. He talked about the challenges and surprises and how people were amazed at the decision to have so many children. His standard response was to say that parenting is one of the few things you stop doing once you get good at it.

So, in an effort to put our ever-improving (?) parenting skills to use, Bryon and I are having another child. I'm thrilled and terrified.

Although I'm almost 3 months along I kept it under wraps for awhile since some of my coworkers and some of Bryon's coworkers read this blog.

But there it is. Out in the open. Baby Romine #3 coming your way this January.

(From now on be prepared for updates about ultrasounds, morning sickness, weight gain and cravings. Since this will be my last time I want to make sure it's well documented.)